SUPPLY AND DEMAND FOR UNITED STATES COKING COALS AND METALLURGICAL COKE. WITH A SECTION ON FOREIGN TRADE IN COKING COALS
This report gives the known quantities of premium-grade coking coals in each state and compares estimated current production of coking coals with the requirements of domestic coke producers. Also, demand for metallurgical coke in the United States in 1985 is projected.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Sheridan, E T
- Markon, G
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Bituminous coal; Coal; Coal industry; Coal resources; Coke; Coking; Demand; Energy; Energy resources; Equipment; Exports; Forecasting; Freight traffic; International trade; Production; States; Steel plants; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Old TRIS Terms: Coke traffic; Energy demand
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00154589
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BuMines-SP-9-76 Spec Pub.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM