CLIMATOLOGICAL DATA OF NETHERLANDS STATIONS. VOLUME 9: TABLES WITH DATA OF AERODROMES AMSTERDAM/SCHIPHOL, EINDHOVEN/EINDHOVEN, ENSCHEDE/TWENTE, GRONINGEN/EELDE, MAASTRICHT/ZUID-LIMBURG AND ROTTERDAM/ROTTERDAM ACCORDING TO OBSERVATIONS IN THE PERIOD 1955-1970
Meteorological data of airport weather stations recorded in the period 1955 to 1970 are represented in tabular form. The following data are given: occurrence of concurrent wind speed; wind direction, horizontal visibility, and lowest cloud-layer dependence; mean surface temperature; mean atmospheric pressure; occurrence of horizontal visibility; comparison between horizontal visibility and lowest cloud layer covering more than 1/2 of the sky; cross wind components; head wind components; tail wind components; and occurrence of the most important weather types.
- In English and Dutch.
Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute297 Utrechtseweg
De Bilt, Netherlands
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Atmospheric pressure; Clouds; Crosswinds; Meteorological phenomena; Surface temperature; Tables (Data); Velocity; Visibility; Weather; Weather stations; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wind direction
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Cloud cover; Meteorological data; Meteorological parameters; Wind velocity
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154560
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: KNMI-150-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM