OFFSHORE PIPELINES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Construction, utilization, wave action, and environmental aspects of offshore pipelines are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Hydrodynamics, benefit costs of underwater pipeline transportation, and risk analysis are among the parameters researched. (Contains 94 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Bibliographies; Economic analysis; Gas pipelines; Hazards; Hydrodynamics; Ocean waves; Petroleum pipelines; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Reliability; Risk analysis; Risk assessment; Underwater construction; Underwater pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Pipelines); Pipeline economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM