WIRE ROPE TECHNOLOGY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The fabrication methods, mechanical properties, and applications for wire rope are investigated. Diversified applications such as aircraft landing barriers, marine mooring and hoisting devices, highway safety barriers, and tethering are researched.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Arrester wires; Balloons; Barriers (Roads); Bibliographies; Cables; Design; Hoists; Mooring cables; Moorings; Wire rope
- Uncontrolled Terms: Barriers
- Old TRIS Terms: Arresting gear; Cable design; Cables ropes; Hoisting
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00154424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM