INTERACTIVE COMPUTER GRAPHICS. VOLUME 1. 1973-JANUARY 1976 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites abstracts from worldwide literature on computer hardware and computer software implementation of interactive graphics systems. Included are applications in circuit design, electrocardiography, transportation systems, cartography, architectural design, structural engineering, education, and curve fitting. (This updated bibliography contains 202 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also NTIS/PS-77/0108, and NTIS/PS-77/0109.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 209 p.
- TRT Terms: Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Computers; Curve fitting; Data processing; Education; Electric circuits; Electrophysiology; Information display systems; Mapping; Mathematical models; Structural design; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Computer systems hardware; Display devices; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00154419
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM