AEROSPACE COMPUTER SYSTEMS. PART 1. AVIONICS APPLICATIONS. VOLUME 2. 1976-JANUARY 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies of computer hardware and supporting software for aircraft applications are presented. The bibliography includes research on onboard data processing equipment as well as navigation and guidance computers. (This updated bibliography contains 151 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0042.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Avionics; Bibliographies; Computer programming; Computer programs; Computers; Data processing equipment; Flight control systems; Instrument landing systems; Minicomputers; Navigation computers; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer systems hardware
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM