RAIL TRANSIT ADVISORY BOARD. VOLUME 1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
Representatives of all of the major rail rapid transit properties in the U.S. participated in an advisory board to review the problems of operation and performance requirements, interchangeability between properties and cars, reliability and maintainability, and rail car suppliers manufacturing of components. A discussion of the feasibility of solutions which might be proposed is also included. (Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.)
- See also PB-262 072.
General Motors CorporationWarren, MI USA 48090
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintainability; Meetings; Operations; Passenger cars; Policy; Quality of work; Railroad cars; Railroad stations; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Reliability; Specifications; Standardization; Supply; Tunnels; Vehicle design; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Availability; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Car component design; Passenger car design; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Design; Policy; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154399
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EP-76031 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1981 12:00AM