RAIL TRANSIT ADVISORY BOARD. VOLUME 2. PROCEEDINGS
Representatives of all of the major rail rapid transit properties in the U.S. participated in an advisory board to review the technical and institutional problems connected with rail cars. The report presents the results of studies of the problems and feasible solutions in these areas as they apply to the rail transit industry.
- See also PB-262071.
General Motors CorporationWarren, MI United States 48090
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintainability; Meetings; Operations; Passenger cars; Policy; Quality of work; Railroad cars; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Reliability; Specifications; Standardization; Vehicle design; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Policy; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154398
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EP-76029 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1981 12:00AM