ENGINEERING FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR AN INDUSTRIAL PARK/PORT FACILITY AT KOTZEBUE, ALASKA
The report covers an engineering feasibility study regarding a proposed industrial park/port facility project. It deals with the requirements of the modified scope of work as well as other necessary information.
- Prepared by Kelly, Pittelko, Fritz and Forssen, Anchorage, Alaska.
Kelly, Pittelko, Fritz and ForssenAnchorage, AK USA
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Business aviation; Economic development; Feasibility analysis; General aviation airports; Harbors; Moorings; Oceans; Parks; Programming (Planning); Seasons; Silts; Technical assistance; Urban areas; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Seasonal variations
- Geographic Terms: Alaska
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor facilities; Industrial air parks; Ocean environments
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FDA-77-036
- Contract Numbers: EDA-07-6-01646
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM