CRACK-WIDTH CALCULATIONS FOR CONCRETE OFFSHORE STRUCTURES
A modified version of the CEB-FIP formula calculating the crack width in concrete offshore structural members (cover and bars) loaded mainly in tension is presented. The correction is based on experimental investigations.
Instituut TNO voor Boumaterialen en BouwconstrucDelft, Netherlands
- Monnier, T
- Publication Date: 1975-12-18
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Bars (Building materials); Calculation; Concrete; Concrete structures; Cracking; Dynamic structural analysis; Load tests; Mathematical models; Measurement; Monitoring; Offshore structures; Reinforced concrete; Structural members; Structural tests; Tension; Width
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation; Crack propagation; Structural testing; Tensile stress
- Old TRIS Terms: Covering; Crack opening measurement; Dynamic crack monitoring
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00154340
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BI-75-95
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM