MODEL USERS' MANUAL FOR AIRFIELD CAPACITY AND DELAY MODELS. BOOK 2
This report contains examples for the Delay Simulation Model described in Chapter 4 of 'Model Users' Manual for Airfield Capacity and Delay Models' FAA-RD-76-128 Book 1, dated November 1976 (AD A033 685). (Author)
- See also Book 1, Ad-A033 685.
Washington, DC United States
- Ball, C T
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airport capacity; Airport runways; Airports; Civil aviation; Computer program documentation; Computer programming; Landing; Manuals; Needs assessment; Schedules; Simulation; Systems analysis; Takeoff; Taxiways; Traffic delays
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airspace capacity; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control system analysis; Aircraft landing; Arrival
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154310
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-128-Bk2 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM