ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON SNOW, ICE, AND PERMAFROST. VOLUME I
The SIPRE Project concerns primarily the preparation of a bibliography in the field of snow, ice and permafrost. Basic tasks to be performed are: (1) to conduct library research in the field of snow, ice and permafrost and, in the light of the findings, to propose a plan for an annotated bibliography dealing with these and allied subjects; (2) to issue the bibliography and related publications in processed form after consultation with SIPRE; and (3) to act in a consultative capacity in the organization of bibliographic material already in the possession of SIPRE.
- See also Volume 2, AD-495 996. Distribution limitation now removed.
Library of CongressScience and Technology Division
Washington, DC USA 20540
- Yerg, D G
- Publication Date: 1951-9-15
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cold weather; Construction; Crystallization; Erosion; Freezing; Friction; Frost heaving; Geology; Glaciers; Heat transfer; Ice; Low temperature; Maps; Mechanical properties; Melting; Melting point; Permafrost; Research; Roads; Snow; Soils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crystal structure
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Arctic Regions; Canada; Greenland
- Old TRIS Terms: Crystal growth; Frost heave
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00154266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SIPRE-12-Vol-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM