SELF-CONTAINED INSTRUMENT FOR MEASURING SUBTERRANEAN TUNNEL WALL DEFLECTION
The invention relates generally to apparatus for measuring the amount of deflection of a subterranean tunnel, and more particularly to a completely self-contained rod-like instrument including a deflection measuring transducer, a data storage means, and a visual indicator to an operator.
- Supersedes PB-245 369. This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of patent available Commissioner of Patents, Washington, D.C. 20231 $0.50.
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20240
- Rasmussen, D E
- Hof, PJJ
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Boreholes; Deflection; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Patents; Photodetectors; Recording instruments; Transducers; Tunnels
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Design;
- Accession Number: 00154120
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-585-223 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM