THE INFLUENCE OF CENTRAL CITY RADIAL FREEWAYS ON MANUFACTURING LOCATION DECISIONS. VOLUME 2
Contents: Corridor transportation and land-use analysis; Corridor economic and manufacturing analysis; Critical location factors.
- See also volume 1, PB-265 474. Prepared in cooperation with Barton-Aschman Associates, Inc., Washington, D.C.
Hammer, Siler, George Associates1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Barton-Aschman Associates, Incorporated1730 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Employment; Freeways; Highway transportation; Industrial areas; Industrial buildings; Industries; Land use; Manufacturing; Plant location; Plating (Ships); Radial highways; Revenues; Taxation; Taxes; Urban areas; Urban development
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Plating
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Marine Transportation; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154058
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/SES-77-01 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7765
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM