MOTORCYCLES: A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to safety of motorcycles on the highway. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-263 997.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Brakes; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design; Highway safety; Human factors engineering; Motorcycles; Prevention; Research; Reviews; Safety; Safety equipment; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 146, SB-13
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM