This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to fuel economy and the energy crisis in the transportation field. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. A listing of Congressional documents includes House and Senate hearings, reports and acts in the energy field.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Edmonds, A
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Conservation; Energy; Energy conservation; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Highway safety; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00154053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-11 Bibliog., DOT-HS-802 147
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM