The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to brakes in highway vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Brake linings; Brakes; Disc brakes; Highway safety; Inspection; Motor vehicles; Power brakes; Prevention; Safety; Safety equipment; Skid resistance; Standards; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-145 Bibliog., SB-12
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM