INFLUENCE OF ROADWAY DISTURBANCES ON VEHICLE HANDLING. VOLUME III. APPENDICES
The document contains supplemental information and data to support the technical findings described in the Volume II report. Specifically, this volume includes a bibliography and abstracts of previous roadway disturbance research, details of roadway disturbance accident data evaluations, descriptions of the test vehicles and instrumentation, and APL/JHU simulation modifications.
- See also Volume 2, PB-265 191. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E08, PB-265 189-SET.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA United States 90250
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Klein, R H
- Szostak, H T
- Hofmann, L G
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Data collection; Field tests; Highway safety; Instrumentation; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Roads; Safety; Simulation; Stability (Mechanics); Surface course (Pavements); Surveys; Suspension systems; Texture; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Disturbances
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-212 Final Rpt., STI-TR-1069-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01223
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM