PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF 50TH PERCENTILE INTERNATIONAL TEST DUMMIES. VOLUME I
An experimental program was conducted to gather data on the performance of (4) four International 50th Percentile Test Dummies. Currently available 50th percentile Hybrid II dummy was used as a baseline for comparison purposes. Part 572 static and dynamic tests as well as (39) thirty-nine sled tests in four different configurations were performed. Volume I of this report presents technical description and summarized results of the sled tests.
Transportation Research Center of OhioEast Liberty, OH United States 43319
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shah, M P
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Crash injury research; Crashes; Dummies; Dynamic loads; Dynamic tests; Evaluation; Highway safety; Motor vehicles; Performance; Research; Rocket sleds; Static tests; Tests; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Rocket propelled sleds; Sleds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00154020
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-213 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00906
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM