URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION ABSTRACTS. VOLUME 3
This volume is a reference document prepared by the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA) and serves as a guide to 298 reports generated under contract to UMTA. This document reflects UMTA's continuing commitment to the dissemination of technical report information to government, state, and local transportation planning bodies, private industry, and the general public. The types of documents abstracted in this volume are, by section: (I) Technical Studies; (II) Research, Development, and Demonstration Project reports; and (III) University Research and Training reports. Section IV contains complete indexes to the volume by report title, personal author, corporate author, geographic location, and keywords.
- Record URL:
- See also report dated Sep 73, PB-225 368.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 356 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Buses; Central business districts; Development; Financing; Public transit; Rapid transit; Regional planning; Research; Security; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation; Research; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00153987
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-TRIC-76-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 2002 12:00AM