URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY UNIFORM SYSTEM OF ACCOUNTS AND RECORDS AND REPORTING SYSTEM. VOLUME IV. REPORTING SYSTEM FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS - VOLUNTARY
The purpose of the report is to present and document the detailed features of the uniform system of accounts and records and reporting system required by Section 15 of the Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964, as amended. Volume 4 contains illustrative forms and instructions for optional revenue and expense reporting.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 3, PB-264 879. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E11, PB-264 876-SET.
Andersen (Arthur) and Company1666 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-1-10
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Administration; Finance; Forms (Documents); Information processing; Legislation; Management; Management information systems; Public transit; Records management; Reports; Revenues; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; Instructions; Management systems; Reporting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00153983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-0094-77-4
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-40025
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1981 12:00AM