MOTORIST AID SYSTEMS STUDY. COMPREHENSIVE BIBLIOGRAPHY
A bibliography of almost 500 reports, articles, and technical documents is presented together with annotations of the more significant entries. In addition to literature related to motorist aid concepts (roadside callboxes, highway/courtesy patrols, in-vehicle communications/CB radio), documents pertaining to associated systems and technology of significance to motorist aid techniques are also listed. The annotated entries seek to evaluate the applicability of specific references.
- See also PB-264 774.
Central Road Research InstituteDelhi-Mathura Road
New Delhi, India 110020
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Fullerton, I J
- Kell, J H
- Aiona, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Call boxes (Driver aid devices); Communication systems; Drivers; Emergency vehicles; Fire fighting; Highway safety; Highways; Medical services; Methodology; Motorist aid systems; Radio; Regional planning; Systems engineering; Technology; Telephone; Traffic incidents
- Uncontrolled Terms: Disabled vehicles; Patrol
- Old TRIS Terms: Call boxes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00153971
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/RD/IP-76-12 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8745
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM