EVALUATION OF BRIDGE PATCHING MATERIALS--SECOND AND THIRD SITES--OPERATION
This report relates the procedure followed in the Second and Third field installations of a polymer concrete repair to a bridge deck in Massachusetts. An evaluation of the results of these field site installations will be used as a guide in future experimental installations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/00068160
- Prepared in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Massachusetts Department of Public Works99 Worcester Street
Wellesley Hills, MA USA 02181
- Romano, P S
- Publication Date: 1976-11-3
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Evaluation; Patching; Polymer concrete; Repairing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00153880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: 000-681-60
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-M-0347 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: In-House R-30-0
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM