MARITIME SUBSIDIES--EIGHTH EDITION
This eighth edition released by the Maritime Administration covers the direct and indirect assistance which 43 nations offer to their merchant fleets. The report contains information on the economies and the foreign trade of these 43 nations, as well as their merchant fleets and government assistance programs. Included in the study are nations whose fleets total more than 150,000 gt, and whose maritime industries are not controlled by centrally planned economies, such as the Comecon countries. Fleet size statistics are as of December 31, 1975.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Fleet management; Operating subsidies; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Subsidies
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00153817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Marine Engineering/Log
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM