A CRITICAL TECHNICAL REVIEW OF SIX HAZARD ASSESSMENT MODELS
This report presents a critical technical review of six simulation models currently being used by the U.S. Coast Guard. The models were developed to describe, in a predictive manner, the behavior of maritime spills of hazardous chemicals and the damages that may result from such spills.
- Sponsored by United States Coast Guard, Commandant, Washington, D.C.
Enviro Control, IncorporatedOne Central Plaza, 11300 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Eisenberg, N A
- Lynch, C J
- Kumar, R M
- Breedina, R J
- Durrani, M N
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 395 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical spills; Simulation; Spills (Pollution)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Water chemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Simulated chemical spills
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00153815
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-122-76 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-33,377A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM