RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING NAVIGATION AND USE OF THE NEW YORK STATE BARGE CANAL SYSTEM
The Rules and Regulations, which govern navigation and use of the New York State Barge Canal System, have been prescribed by the former Superintendent of Public Works pursuant to Sections 10 and 86 of the Canal Law, and adopted by the Commissioner of Transportation as Rules and Regulations of the Department of Transportation. These Rules and Regulations were filed with and are published by the Secretary of State under the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York. Familiarity and full compliance with these Rules and Regulations will contribute immeasurably toward achievement of maximum efficiency and safety on the canal system.
Albany, NY United States 12232
- Publication Date: 1968-7-1
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Legislation; Policy; Ports
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00153803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: New York State Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM