RAILWAY ACCIDENTS 1975
"Report to the Secretary of State for Transport on the safety record of the railways in Great Britain during the year 1975."
Department for Transport, EnglandGreat Minster House, 76 Marsham Street
London, England SW1P 4DR
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Safety
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00153403
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM