SUMMARY OF OHIO'S FISCAL YEARS 1976 AND 1977: METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION ACTIVITIES RELATING TO THE ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED
This update of a 1975 report summarizes the studies proposed in the 1977 unified work programs and indicates to what degree the transportation needs of elderly and handicapped persons are being met in urbanized areas of Ohio. Metropolitan transportation planning activities which emphasize the needs of the elderly and handicapped and the total cost of each planning activity are listed. Capital purchases for meeting the special transportation needs of the elderly and handicapped are also listed. Programs in Ohio's urbanized areas are briefly summarized, and apendices present excerpts from overall work programs of the Metropolitan Planning Organization for 1977.
- The preparation of this document was financed through a Technical Studies Grant from DOT, Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Economics; Persons with disabilities; Public transit; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00153117
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: Proj. No. OH-09-8001
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1981 12:00AM