SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF WORLD LITERATURE ON ELECTRIC TRACTION FOR RAILROADS. (1970-1975 PERIOD)
The purpose of this task was to review selected world literature on electric traction and railroad electrification of 1970-1975 period and prepare abstracts of the most important articles describing the status of foreign technology in selected areas of interest. This document lists all these abstracts. In addition, nine (9) volumes of photocopied original articles are filed with Mr. M. Guarino, Program Manager, Electrical Traction, FRA, RRD-21, Washington, D.C. 20590 for reference.
- Compilation of this bibliography was sponsored by the FRA, Office of Research, Development and Demonstration, U.S. DOT.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA United States 91103
- Macie, T W
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Bibliographies; Electric locomotives; Electric power; Electrical systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Power factor (Electricity); Propulsion; Railroad electrification; Railroad trains; Resistance (Mechanics); Specifications; Standards; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Power factor; Train resistance
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00153067
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D 76-296 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-AR-30006 Amend 4
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM