BIBLIOGRAPHY OF PAPERS PRESENTED AT MEETINGS OR IN TECHNICAL JOURNALS ON STUDIES OF THE MOBILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS LABORATORY
Papers are cited here which provide information on areal cone penetrometers, airphoto interpretation, camouflage, craters, and lunar moving vehicles. Information of trafficability tests on cargo vehicles, forestry vehicles, and reconnaissance vehicles is presented, as well as on data acquisition, mobility research and mobility prediction models. Remote sensing, Seismic Sensors, soil moisture prediction, soil properties and their prediction, soil-wheel interaction, trafficability of coarse-grained and of fine grained soils, and vegetation structure are some of the other areas in which bibliographic references are provided.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Meyer, M P
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Forecasting; Mathematical models; Mobility; Penetrometers; Properties of materials; Remote sensing; Research; Soils; Trafficability
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Soil properties
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00153011
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: PSTIAC Rept. No. 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM