PROCEEDINGS OF SEMINAR N, ON URBAN TRAFFIC MODELS
The following papers were presented: A Statistical Explanation for Some of the Effects of Data Aggregation on Estimates of Transport Planning Model Parameters by Wright,CC; Zonal Regression - Can It Be Made Respectable? By Dale,HM; An Analysis Technique for Structuring a Trip Generation Model by Doar,E; Traffic impacts of Work Schedule Changes - A Redistribution Model; A Disaggregated Modal Choice Model for the Copenhagen Area: A Preliminary Report by Schiotz,O; A Markovian Approach to Mode and Route Split by Roulet,J; Public Transport Assignment Calculations with the Transcom Suite by Chapleau,R and Chriqui,C; Some Remarks on Probabilistic Route Choice Models by Le Clerq,F; A Theory of Urban Accessibility: A New Working Tool for the Urban Planner by Koenig,JG; Accessibility: A Multi-role Parameter in the Planning Process by Ruske,W; Cost Benefit Analysis, Accessibility, Social Equity and Saturation Levels by Withrington,PF; Higher Fuel Prices and Car Traffic Levels - Recent Experience by Parish,DJ; An Econometric Model of the Influence of Petrol Price on Traffic Levels in Greater London by Atkinson,D and Lewis,D; The Estimation and Prediction of Multi-car Ownership by Cheung,YHF and Mogridge,MJH; Car ownership forecasting in Category Analysis - a Pitfall by Parish,DJ; Pooled Models of Car Ownership; Calibration of Modal Split Models by Daly,AJ and Zachary,S; An Application of Disaggregate Modelling Techniques to Transportation Planning Studies by Richards,MG; Comfort and Convenience in Travel Demand Models: Some Recent Advances by Stopher,PR; Commuter Mode Choice in Dublin by Markham,J; Recent Findings on the Value of Time by Metcalf,AE and Markham,J; Passenger Demand Research in London Transport by Fairhurst,MH; Modelling the Walk Mode by Last,A and Daly,AJ; The Generalized Costs Concept by Le Clerq,F; Variations in Travel Between Individuals Living in Areas of Different Population Desity by Goodwin,P; Decision Making when we Cannot Reduce Everything to Money Terms by Murchland,JD.
- This paper contains the Proceedings of Seminar N held on July 7-11, 1975 during the PTRC Summer Annual Meeting at Warwick University, England.
Planning and Transport Res and Computation Co Ltd109 Bedford Chambers, 4 King Street
- Doar, E
- HERZ, R K
- Roulet, J
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 373 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile ownership; Benefit cost analysis; Calculation; City planning; Cluster analysis; Computer programs; Conferences; Costs; Decision making; Forecasting; Fuels; Hours of labor; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Modal split; Mode choice; Public transit; Statistical analysis; Traffic assignment; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand; Trip generation; Urban areas; Urban transportation; Walking; Work trips
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Zone
- Geographic Terms: Denmark; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Modal selection
- ITRD Terms: 6471: Analysis (math); 6464: Calculation; 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 2248: Decision process; 8028: Denmark; 698: Journey; 621: Journey to work; 6473: Mathematical model; 675: Modal split; 1054: Network (traffic); 744: Public transport; 8645: Software; 8119: United kingdom; 313: Urban area; 758: Walking
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00152918
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1981 12:00AM