THREE-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS METHOD FOR LINEAR INDUCTION MACHINES
An original three-dimensional method for calculation of electromechanical characteristics of linear induction motors is described in this paper. Such a method, rather expansive in computer time is to be used to check that a motor designed by a simple method fits well all the constraints imposed by the design contract. The use of conformal mapping technics and theory of electromagnetic images makes this method as general as possible and allows its use for any electromagnetic problem.
- Text of "A" Paper from the IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, New York, New York, Jan. 25-30 1976.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Sabonnadiere, J C
- NICOLAS, A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Linear motors; Mathematical models; Motors; Propulsion; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152799
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper A-76-214-7 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM