STATIC COMMUTATOR FOR D. C. MOTOR
A thyristorized commutator for a d. c. motor, analogous in its operation to the conventional device, is described. By the proposed solution, turning-off of the thyristors is effected independently of the working state of the motor, thus providing a natural solution for the magnetic energy released in the armature coil during the commutation interval.
- Text of "A" Paper from the IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, New York, New York, Jan. 25-30 1976.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Naot, Y
- Zabar, Z
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Commutators; Direct current motors; Electric power conditioning; Motors; Thyristors
- Candidate Terms: Traction drives
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric commutators
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00152798
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper A-76-195-8 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM