CONSTRUCTION CONSIDERATIONS 2. ASSEMBLY AND LAUNCHING OF CONCRETE SHIPS
Methods of single and multiple phase construction and outfitting, and of alternates in launching are evaluated. Assembly of modules afloat and the sand-jack method are analyzed.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, September 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- Gerwick, B C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Launching; Modular structures; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152766
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM