MATERIALS FOR CONCRETE SHIPS: DURABILITY AND CORROSION PROTECTION, COATINGS, INSPECTION AND REPAIR
Properties of concretes, passive reinforcements, prestressings, and composite systems are listed, and inspection and repair procedures are proposed.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, Sept. 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- Gerwick, B C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Composite materials; Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete curing; Corrosion protection; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcement (Engineering); Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM