STRUCTURAL CONSIDERATIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS 2
Historial retrospect, load and design criteria, and special problems of prestressed concrete hulls and barges, cargo ships, liquefied gas carriers are presented. Calculation of preliminary proportioning of hull is given.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, Sept. 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA USA 94720
- Muller, J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Concrete; Concrete construction; Design; Ferrocement; Hulls; Loads; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships; Structural design; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships; Design criteria; Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge construction; Concrete barges; Ferro concrete
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152756
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM