DEVELOPMENT OF CONCRETE SHIPS AND VESSELS
Historical review is followed by specifications for structural design of ship hulls and various vessels and pontoon bridges constructed.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, September 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- Anderson, A R
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete construction; Movable bridges; Reinforced concrete; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships; Structural design; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM