PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE ON CONCRETE SHIPS AND FLOATING STRUCTURES, 1975
Twenty-seven papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed are: operator requirements for concrete ships, naval architecture, structural loads, considerations, and configurations, design, economics, prestressed concrete ships, the Yee concept, underwater durability, shear, fatigue, LNG or LPG storage on concrete barges, ferrocement vessels, assembly and launching, classification, size optimization, concrete submarine feasibility, concrete hulls optimization. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, Sept 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA USA 94720
- Gerwick, B C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 289 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Ferrocement; Floating structures; Naval architecture; Prestressing; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships; Storage tanks; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete storage tanks; Floating concrete structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152750
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM