FINAL STANDARDS, CLASSIFICATION, AND DESIGNATION OF LINES OF CLASS I RAILROADS IN THE UNITED STATES. VOLUME 2 (INTERIM)
Interim Volume II contains designations of all Class I Railroad lines in the U.S., based upon the standards developed in Volume I. Each line segment was subjected to individual analysis, using the most current information available. Statistical summaries of route mileage by line designation are presented, along with cross-reference information. Following the tables is an enlarged national network map. There are 132 sector maps to display specific line information.
- See also Volume 1, RRIS 24 149462 7702, and Preliminary Standards, RRIS 24 139937 7701.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-1-19
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 204 p.
- TRT Terms: Branch lines; Industry structure; Railroad facility operations; Traffic density
- Identifier Terms: Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act of 1976
- Uncontrolled Terms: Line capacity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00152670
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Vol. 2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 2003 12:00AM