RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
After discussing the importance of security, safety and reliability in radio remote control, the author describes the Glenayre vehicle location identification and control systems (Canadian), a G.R.S. (America) system and a Finnish State Railways system, among others.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Miller, G D
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle location; Radio; Radio control; Reliability; Remote control; Safety; Signaling
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00152613
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM