USER GUIDE TO TRANSYT VERSION 6
TRANSYT is a method of modelling traffic behaviour in a network of urban roads and optimising the fixed time settings of the traffic signals. This user guide describes how to prepare data for input to version 6 of the program and how to interpret the results. An example is given.
Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)Wokingham, Berkshire United Kingdom
- ROBERTSON, D I
- GOWER, P
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Data analysis; Guides to information; Mathematical analysis; Optimization; Pretimed traffic signal controllers; Traffic; Urban highways
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00152535
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 255
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM