QUALITY CONTROL--RAILWAY SIGNALLING EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS
The author defines the meaning of the terms quality, assurance and control and outlines the way in which such controls have come to be needed. He demonstrates that quality begins with the original design and then shows ways in which its maintenance can be assisted at all stages of production.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Martin, R E
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Quality control; Signal devices; Traffic signal control systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00152406
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM