RAILWAY DESIGN FOR ENERGY CONSERVATION: RAILWAY ENGINEERS FORUM DISCUSSION
Texts of 4 papers. The design of railway equipment to achieve conservation of resources, by G. Mitchell; The effects of various design options upon the energy consumption of railway passenger vehicles, by R.W. Stokes; The benefits of modern track design and construction, by R. Cannon; The role of the signal engineer, by J.F.P. Gilbert.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Publication Date: 1976-11-22
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy conservation; Passenger cars; Railroad tracks; Traffic signal control systems; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Passenger car design; Signal systems; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00152397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM