DEVELOPMENT OF CANISTERING SYSTEMS FOR MONOLITHIC CATALYSTS
The paper covers the description of two different canister systems for monolithic catalysts. The first version is an underhood system fitted directly to the exhaust manifold. The second version is a ceramic wrapping canister system developed for an underfloor catalyst configuration.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Abthoff, J
- Oblander, K
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Ceramic coatings; Exhaust gases; Manifolds; Monoliths
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00152297
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 760783
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM