A SUMMARY OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT WORK BY THE JAPAN SHIPS' MACHINERY DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
Summary of the technological developments that have been made in the field of ships machinery and in the application of these developments to ocean going ships and machinery that have been made since this organisation (Japan Ships' Machinery Development Association) came into being in June 1966. The developments have been classified to show the year in which each development took place, the companies in charge of the development, total funding for each project and the name of the chairman of each product committee and his affiliation.
- Translated into English December 1976.
Japan Ships' Machinery Development AssociationTokyo, Japan
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Auxiliary power plants; Decks (Ships); Design; Diesel engines; Electric power plants; Foreign; Machinery; Structural design; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Deck machinery
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary machinery; Diesel design; Foreign maritime development; Machinery automation; Maritime research; Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00152024
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM