PROCEEDINGS OF THE TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER SEMINAR/WORKSHOP ON THE APPLICATION OF POLLUTION ABATEMENT TECHNOLOGY TO LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
The Naval Ship Research and Development Center sponsored a one day seminar/workshop to explore the application of pollution abatement technology to local governments. The meeting was held at the U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland on 16 October 1974. Congress-woman Marjorie S. Holt (R-Md.), who originally requested the workshop, presented the keynote address.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterMaterials Department
Annapolis, MD United States 21402
- Stinson, J W
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Pollution control; Sewage treatment; Ships; Technology transfer; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Pollution abatement measures; Sewage treatment systems; Shipboard sewage treatment; Technology transfer (Pollution control)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152022
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: David Taylor Naval Ship R&D Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 4672 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM