MATERIAL HANDLING AND THE INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER, PROCEEDINGS, 1976
Proceedings contain nine papers and a workshop report focusing on developmnts in material handling and industrial engineering today. Specific subjects include; how to determine material handling costs; increased productivity through material handling; how to identify material handling problems; problem solving techniques in material handling; how to make a material handling survey; and management controls for material handling systems. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Meeting held in Pittsburg, Pa., March 2-4, 1976.
American Institute of Industrial Engineers25 Technology Park/Atlanta
Norcross, GA USA 30092
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling equipment; Management; Materials management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management control systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00151996
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIIE-P-76-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM