CAVITATION AND POLYPHASE FLOW FORUM--1976
The publication contains 17 papers presented at the forum, which cover a wide range of primarily experimental studies of cavitation and polyphase flows. These papers include the effect of polymers on cavitation, boundary layer separation, and jet flows, modeling of cavitation on propellers and struts, analysis of supercavitating hydrofoils, machinery performance in two phase flow, flow of steam, measurement of interfacial waves, and impact and erosion of solids by liquids. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Joint Meeting of Fluids Engineering Division and Gas Turbine Division of ASME, Proceedings, Paper, New Orleans, La., March 21-25, 1976.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Waid, R L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer separation; Cavitation (Mechanics); Polymers; Supercavitating hydrofoils; Two phase flow
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151977
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM