INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ICE PROBLEMS, 3RD, PROCEEDINGS, 1975
Proceedings of the symposium include 52 papers that deal with the extended season navigation, ice jam control and effects of sea ice on marine structures. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- International Symposium on Ice Problems, 3rd, Proceedings, Paper, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, August 18-21, 1975.
International Association for Hydraulic ResearchCommittee on Ice Problems
Hanover, NH USA
- Frankenstein, G E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 627 p.
- TRT Terms: Force; Ice; Ice navigation
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00151969
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM