WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR CALIFORNIA, 1975. VOLUME IV. NORTHERN CENTRAL VALLEY BASINS AND THE GREAT BASIN FROM HONEY LAKE BASIN TO OREGON STATE LINE
Volume 4 of water resources data for the 1975 water year for California consists of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality in lakes and reservoirs; and water levels in wells. This report contains discharge records for 199 gaging stations; stage-only records for 1 gaging station; stage and contents for 30 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 84 stations, and water levels for 3 observation wells. Also included are 24 crest-stage partial-record stations and 4 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in California.
- Prepared in cooperation with National Park Service, Washington, D.C., San Diego City Water Utilities Dept., Calif., Bureau of Reclamation, Washington, D.C., California State Dept. of Water Resources, Sacramento, and Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 3, PB-264 476. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E13, PB-264 473-SET.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
NATIONAL PARK SERVICEWASHINGTON, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 414 p.
- TRT Terms: Drainage; Flow; Groundwater; Lakes; Location; Observation wells; Reservoirs; River basins; Rivers; Sampling; Streamflow; Streams; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water quality; Water table; Water wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00151861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-76/044, USGS/WDR/CA-75/4
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 11 2002 12:00AM